Foreingers’ greatest interest in Korea lies in its cuisine.*
Korean food is in keeping with the recent “well-being” trend as well, for
it is low-calorie and nutritious, made largely with vegetables and fermented ingredients.
Also, it is considered “Slow Food” which refers to high-quality food
that has been produced in an environmentally friendly manner.
* According to a survey conducted by VANK(Voluntary Agency Network of Korea)
on 1,500 people(July ’09)
Korean food, which the World Health Organization(WHO) has introduced as exemplary, well-balanced food,
is one of the most effective means of promoting Korea to the world.
However, people have the notion that Korean food is difficult to cook, because there are a limited number of
easy-to-follow, clearly quantiied recipes that they can access.
Share your Korean food recipes so that people worldwide can
experience the delights and benefits of Korean food!
– Submission Period: March 1 – March 31. 2010
– Transmitting & Screening Period: April 1 – April 30. 2010
– Announcement & Awards Ceremony: Winners will be individually notified
* Winning entries will be open to viewing from May 2010 onward at www.koreabrand.net